Wednesday, March 18, 2009

To blog or not to blog

I've been contemplating whether or not to actually blog in my blog for quite some time but until now have lacked sufficient motivation to do so. My excuses have always been, I don't have the time, and what do I really have to say anyway. Additionally, I'm never fully convinced that what I do say, I say very well. That may be due to the fact that I'm basically a quiet person---not as much practice at communicating as some, I guess. But I'm usually quite content to just listen. In fact, several years ago a good friend informed me that I was the quietest person she knew. So there's my motivation---by blogging semi-regularly I hope to improve my writing skills. My blog topics will be about theology, music, books, recipes...or anything else I come across that interests me.

3 comments:

  1. Sally,

    Reading your blog- I am thankful you chose to "blog"... You have a lot to say, and a godly voice in doing so...

    Randy (hotrodder)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Randy. Coming from you, that means a lot. I hope you decide to take John's advice and start a blog yourself. You're a great writer and I know many, including me, would enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sally, since I am once again boarding the BMT train, I might...

    I do like your playlist as well...

    Randy

    ReplyDelete