Thursday, May 26, 2011

Chatting

About a year and a half ago our oldest daughter moved to Kansas City, MO.  Years ago this would have meant long stretches of not hearing from her.  But thankfully, with today's techology we talk just as much as we did before she left.  Sometimes I wonder if this is such a good thing. Ha! (jk, Beth:)  Here's a recent chat conversation between us:

beth050680: I love Christmas music.
Its beginning to look a lot.like.Christmas.....
me: you do know that christmas is still months away, don't you?
beth050680: >.>
me: >.>
beth050680: I know and ill be so sick of it by then I could vomit
Didn't you see my fb status??
me: yes, so stop listening already
beth050680: My internal holiday clock is screwed up this happens every year
me: you're weird
beth050680: But right now I have Christmas spirit!
me: you're weird
Sent at 1:28 PM on Tuesday
beth050680: Iiiiim dreeeeaming of a whiiiiite Christmas
I LOVE bing crosby
me: stop it, you're giving me ear worms!
beth050680: His voice just makes me want to sleep
>.>
Scrooge
DECK! The halls with boughs of holly, falalalalalalalala
me: rarararararararara...(A Christmas Story)
beth050680: I just spit water all over my computer and insurance claims. Thanks for that.
me: yw :)
beth050680: >.>
Its beginning to look a lot lik..hey I just heard this song! Ugh
Sent at 1:33 PM on Tuesday
beth050680: Hey when are your concerts this year???
me: i don't know, we're off for the summer now!
Sent at 1:36 PM on Tuesday
beth050680: Ugh
Have yourself a merry little Christmas.....*closes eyes and sways back and forth*
me: they're going to have you carted away pretty soon
Sent at 1:39 PM on Tuesday
beth050680: As long as they play Christmas music in the van that's fine
me: hahaha
beth050680: Psss a lady just walked by me and I got an INTENSE whiff of evergreen
Seeeeee
Its not just me
me: it IS just you!
beth050680: Is not
me: what station is playing christmas music?
are you listening to CD's?
beth050680: I'm going to go ask her why she smells like a Christmas tree
me: don't you dare
beth050680: I'm listening to a Christmas pandora station
me: they play christmas music year round?
beth050680: I need you to mail me my little Christmas tree and ornaments that are in the crawl space I want to decorate my office

me: i'm not sending you anything
beth050680: Well yeah its pandora you can search for any kind of music...
You are such a scroooooge!
me: don't know about pandora...
how does that work?
i'm not a scrooge...i just wait until christmas like NORMAL people do
Sent at 1:47 PM on Tuesday
beth050680: You've never heard of pandora!?
Don't judge me, its my internal holiday clocks faullllllt
me: i've heard of it...just never knew what it was all about or how it worked
beth050680: And normal ppl are borinnnng
me: well change it!
normal ppl are rather boring
beth050680: I don't know how
I would not consider myself boring :)
me: you're not boring...you're weird.
beth050680: Better than boring
me: not sure about that...
beth050680: >.>
me: :)
beth050680: O coooome all ye faaaaithfuuuuul
Man this guys voice is terrible
me: ignoring you...trying to remain sane...
Sent at 1:53 PM on Tuesday
beth050680: O holy niiiiiight
me: good grief.
beth050680: I love it
Sent at 1:56 PM on Tuesday
beth050680: Do you hear what Iiiiii hear!?
me: no...thank goodness!
always hated that song
beth050680: Bahahahahaha

Love you, Beth. :)

3 comments:

  1. ok ok ok, so I had a little too much coffee that morning.........well......i dont drink coffee.......but i could pretend and blame it on that right? :D

    PS I STILL LOVE CHRISTMAS MUSIC, SCROOGE!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pandora's great. Sometimes I put Christmas in my "mix" just for a change.

    So, Beth is at least as sane as her uncle Tim, whatever that means.

    ReplyDelete
  3. seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.............everyone loves Christmas music all year round MOM..... >.>

    ReplyDelete