Monday, December 12, 2011

Peanut Butter Bon Bons


Now that our Christmas concerts are over, I need to catch up on my other Christmas preparations.  I've bought most of my presents already (thankfully!), but I still need to wrap them.  I also need to start writing out our Christmas cards ... and making our favorite Christmas cookies.  At the top of our favorite's list is Raspberry Shortbread cookies.  You can find that recipe here.  Another is Peanut Butter Bon Bons.  I've had this recipe for so long I can't quite remember where I got it.  I think it may have been from a co-worker shortly after I was married.


1 1/2 c creamy peanut butter
1/2 c butter, room temperature
1 tsp vanilla
16 oz powered sugar
12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted

Mix first 4 ingredients together well.  Roll into 1 inch balls and put in refrigerator for a couple of hours.  Then melt chocolate chips over low heat.  Using a toothpick, dip balls into melted chocolate.  Place on waxpaper and refrigerate 30 minutes or until set.

No comments:

Post a Comment